I promised that this blog wouldn't be serious, so I'll start with my public service announcement and then follow it up with levity.
Today is election day. Our forefathers and foremothers sacrificed greatly so that we could have the right to vote. Don't let that sacrifice be in vain.
Now, for a bit of humor...A few years ago, I stumbled across a website called "Nobody for President". After all, Nobody can be trusted to keep his campaign promises.
Nobody will promise to end the war in Iraq!
Nobody promises to give power back to the citizens!
Nobody will promise to stop spying on Americans!
Nobody will promise to end corruption in the Government!
Nobody will promise to run on a platform of Peace!
Nobody will promise to stop government subsidies!
Nobody promises to cut Military Spending!
Nobody promises to reform our Election Process!
Nobody promises to create a lasting Peace in the Middle East!
Nobody promises to end the War on Drugs!
So, on this election day, go out and vote. Nobody will make you!
No comments:
Post a Comment