I've been swamped with school. (What else is new?) I just realized it's been over a month since I've blogged, so here goes:
In the past month, my paper on religious exercise in prison has been downloaded 19 times and has made the top 10 for the religion and culture e-journal.
I'm currently working on a paper about the TSA's security screening procedures and a paper about the development of religiously based legal systems. Oh, and I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment. And I'm working.
I'm beginning to think that instead of being a human resources professional who writes, I'm a writer who works in human resources. Too bad writers don't make any money.
I'm getting better about that whole procrastination thing, but I'm not getting any better results. This semester, I got so swamped with everything that I'm doing the same last-minute scramble that I've always done. Only this time it was out of necessity instead of laziness.
No comments:
Post a Comment