Thursday, April 22, 2010

Changes

When I started this blog, I intended for it to be a lighthearted place where I could share my quirky and humorous observations of life. I promised that it would be about nothing serious at all. I keep a serious blog under a pseudonym, but lately both blogs have been experiencing mission creep. Everyday Narcissism has had a few serious posts of late, and my other blog has had a few lighthearted posts. Since both blogs have a different set of readers, I'm not going to close either one. Instead, I'm just going to embrace the evolution of my blogging life. While this blog will still be mostly lighthearted, I'm going to start posting more of my inner thoughts here.

You've already been subjected to my musings with such posts as:
Song Lyrics
Why I Hate the F-Word
Pondering Pronouns
What's in a Name?
A Public Service Announcement

I'm always interested in reader feedback. What do you want to read? Serious, lighthearted, or some combination of the two?

2 comments:

Tamaran said...

I like the idea of a combination of the two. I like hearing about your washer issues, your car, your fence, thoughts on meanings of words, and everything else. I actually like the mixing of the two.

Elisabeth said...

I also like reading the mixing of the two. Both are interesting facets of your personality and your writing and I like both of them.