I set a New Year's resolution to write 12 book reviews this year. It's the end of July, so to be on schedule, I should have 7 book reviews. I don't. I've been reading books but not writing about them. Over the next few weeks, I'll write the book reviews I've been neglecting.
Books I've read this year but not reviewed:
Books I'm in the process of reading and will review when I'm finished:
Books I'm planning on reading and reviewing before the year is through:
Books I've already reviewed:
I've linked to Amazon for the books even though I either got them from the public library or already had them sitting on my shelf. I can't exactly link to my bookcase! :-)
The list is subject to change if I stumble across a particularly interesting book. But now that I have it out there in the blogosphere, maybe I'll be more likely to follow through.
No comments:
Post a Comment