I guess I've been hibernating or something. I don't have a particularly good excuse for that; I've just been too lazy to sit down to write a post.
The job search continues to go on. I'm still temping at the same company I've been at since April, and I have an open-ended arrangement at this point. I'll stay until I can find a permanent job, but it's not a bad place to camp out in the mean time.
I'm hoping to move to Phoenix when my lease is up, since I'm licensed to practice law in Arizona, and the cost of living is way lower there. But, if I get a decent enough job offer here in the bay area, I could be persuaded to stay. Doing a long-distance job search is challenging, though. Many companies won't even consider out of state candidates, even though I won't be asking for relocation assistance.
Other than that, I have no complaints. I'm even starting to be okay with my commute. I'm enjoying the opportunity to read on the bus. Maybe I'll finally get to make some headway on my long list of books that I want to get through.
No comments:
Post a Comment