Monday, May 13, 2013

I Passed the Bar!

I found out on Friday afternoon that I passed the bar exam. The press release is here. It still hasn't sunk in yet.

I still have to pass the background check, which will take another 3-4 months depending on the backlog. I could have filed it sooner, but I wanted to wait to see if I passed the bar first. (I didn't want to pay the fee for the background check if I ended up failing.)

Hopefully in a few days it will all feel real. I'm glad it's over; I don't have another bar exam in me.

3 comments:

Tamaran said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so-so-SO excited for you. I've been thinking about you a lot and wondering when you would find out. Oh my goodness. Congratulations! I'm so glad you passed.

Trudy said...

Thanks! I kind of feel like Wil E. Coyote. He chased the Road Runner for so long, and then when he finally caught him, he didn't know what to do.

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations again! That is just so great, and I am super excited for you.