Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whew!

I turned in my last paper for law school last night. I think I'll have to surrender my procrastinator card; I submitted my paper 23 hours before the deadline. That's the earliest I've ever finished an assignment.

So, what this means, in clear and concise language, is:

I'm done with law school!!!

Graduation is on Saturday, and then I get to start studying for the bar exam.

The reality of it all hasn't sunk in yet. I'll have a more substantial post when it has.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Yay! Way to go! I am so proud of you. You are such a great example of determination.

Tamaran said...

CONGRATS!! Way to stick with it. And congrats on turning the paper in early. I'm impressed. With both :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Trudy!! This is a HUGE accomplishment!! So wonderful! I can't wait to hear more .. once it all sinks in. =o)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'll make sure to put yours on my bloglist so I can get updates. Good luck on the bar!